"I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Heart's Song for Elder "Holy Host of One", our Beloved "Sacred Walk This Way". Welcome Home

Days are night. Night are days. Come to me and learn to pray. Take my hand and drink a cup of tea. Listen to the music and gather with me. Gift your hand of vision sow you may see. peaceful

Gather your fluids (receive the tears of yesterday) of longing the true blue wind (loyal dedicated soul) that keeps us upon the Red Road (the law of love). The Red that sets us free (when our flesh acts out the dreams of the soul. a unification of dark and light). Be kind and merciful to all your family. peaceful

Don't be sad just jump instead. Seek joy within the heart within. My hand will save the day because you are indeed a slave (pure heart) to show the way. We are servants to God above. The truth of loyalty is written in the hand of God. He is the mustard seed (strength of a dream) that succeeds (feeds the tree of life). And She is the birthing house (universe) of all the leaves (ancestors). And I am to devoted, a servant to thee. peaceful

We slave (enduring pure heart who walks and talks the vision quest) to know the heart of me (inside of self), the place that grows eternally. I am the bold, the true, the blue. The place I hold for me and you!peaceful

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Dream is Free, Can't You See?

Hearts song for Elder Sacred Walk this Way,
May 12, 2009

The Dream is Free, Can't You See?

In my eyes I can see the love of thee knowing me. Where does the moon go when the sun goes down? Will I go and find the moon when I need the sun? I will find the sun, I will find the moon, and I will see the sea, of eternity. (talking about the sacred circle of life, marriage vows to complete)
Can you see the blossoms of my soul today? I can see the waves of your rolling hills that tumble along the way. I have but one wish for my command and it is to love you and to understand. I have much to hold in my hand (the all seeing eye, which knows brotherhood is union). The eye of the beholder can always see the light and the dark. And when I see the light from your majesty, I am careful to express the night (heaven) to thee. I am the heavenly guardian to follow thee, just wait and see when divinity holds my hand, the rushing river of the dawning has come.

Just hold to sight, the truth of delight, the heart of my life, is inside of you, just wake up and see the life that you command. You are a miracle and I am your Sam (devoted servant, he is the one who gift the breath of life he is the whispering wisps of delight, purification the pipe) just because I know the plan, does not make me the woes of man. I just have come to show you the way. Just look and see and your heart will grow. Just water and gift the light to thee and all of your dreams will come to believe. You can see, my dream is free, why don't you fly with me?


Aho, may your spirit fly! Join the Pure Heart Network WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Ning.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I bless myself" and "I bless the world".
Thank you Family for leaving your comments!