"I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Heart's Song for Elder "Holy Host of One", our Beloved "Sacred Walk This Way". Welcome Home

Days are night. Night are days. Come to me and learn to pray. Take my hand and drink a cup of tea. Listen to the music and gather with me. Gift your hand of vision sow you may see. peaceful

Gather your fluids (receive the tears of yesterday) of longing the true blue wind (loyal dedicated soul) that keeps us upon the Red Road (the law of love). The Red that sets us free (when our flesh acts out the dreams of the soul. a unification of dark and light). Be kind and merciful to all your family. peaceful

Don't be sad just jump instead. Seek joy within the heart within. My hand will save the day because you are indeed a slave (pure heart) to show the way. We are servants to God above. The truth of loyalty is written in the hand of God. He is the mustard seed (strength of a dream) that succeeds (feeds the tree of life). And She is the birthing house (universe) of all the leaves (ancestors). And I am to devoted, a servant to thee. peaceful

We slave (enduring pure heart who walks and talks the vision quest) to know the heart of me (inside of self), the place that grows eternally. I am the bold, the true, the blue. The place I hold for me and you!peaceful

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Sacred Journey Fills Always

Beloved Family, this was sung by your Twin Deer Mother March 25, 2009 for the Elders Migration Agenda Group Prayer. Aho, may your spirit fly!

The Sacred Journey Fills Always

My days are filled with sunshine, my nights are filled with gloom. But if I keep my head up I can see the loom. (weaving grandmother destiny). I have but only to find the light that gives me all I shoom (accelerate at fast speeds). For even though the days are long, the nights give me time to appear. If I can fly to heaven and back then I can find my way.

It seems that any day now, the breaking of the wind. Will make a Rainbow clear and loud even bringing more than we please. It is the springtime of Heaven's wake, the Springtime of the air. I can breathe my step in life that come, if I choose to run upon the ground.

Never can I please the day, if I can look away. But if I look upon your face,then I can begin to pray. My soul I find my brother, my heart belongs to him, which way can I find the door if my sister won't help me find my way. I will look upon her beauty, I will look upon the door. I will find the light that I adore and keep it in the store. I gift my love when you come here. I open the door both ways. For you are there, my kinsmen deer, the journey of always.


Aho, may your spirit fly! Join the Pure Heart Network WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Ning.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I bless myself" and "I bless the world".
Thank you Family for leaving your comments!