"I Bless Myself" and "I Bless the World"

Heart's Song for Elder "Holy Host of One", our Beloved "Sacred Walk This Way". Welcome Home

Days are night. Night are days. Come to me and learn to pray. Take my hand and drink a cup of tea. Listen to the music and gather with me. Gift your hand of vision sow you may see. peaceful

Gather your fluids (receive the tears of yesterday) of longing the true blue wind (loyal dedicated soul) that keeps us upon the Red Road (the law of love). The Red that sets us free (when our flesh acts out the dreams of the soul. a unification of dark and light). Be kind and merciful to all your family. peaceful

Don't be sad just jump instead. Seek joy within the heart within. My hand will save the day because you are indeed a slave (pure heart) to show the way. We are servants to God above. The truth of loyalty is written in the hand of God. He is the mustard seed (strength of a dream) that succeeds (feeds the tree of life). And She is the birthing house (universe) of all the leaves (ancestors). And I am to devoted, a servant to thee. peaceful

We slave (enduring pure heart who walks and talks the vision quest) to know the heart of me (inside of self), the place that grows eternally. I am the bold, the true, the blue. The place I hold for me and you!peaceful

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Heart Awaiting the Collide

Elder Holy Host of One "Sacred Walk this Way"
Welcome Elder Magenta Person,
WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Ning.com Hostess/Moderator

Song of the Heart for "Holy Host" Friday May 8th, 2009


Heart Awaiting the Collide

Feeling free upon my heart the wind blows across my face. Can I find the open door,when all has lost it's way? For peering through the open door, will find the light of day, the step I need to run and be free to know the sacred way. Come tither and let me hold your hand, my heart will understand the ways of men who have lost their minds, the time that is underway. If we can keep upon the mountain clear, then tumble we will do, like rocks that lay the test of time, the mind of all my shade (reflection of our hearts).

I have the reflection of my heart that is pure and knowing of space that collides, but what will bring my whipper will to the knees and proclaim?
If you must sing your song this way, I tell you truly my friend, God will be upon your reign, the sunlight (dreamtime) the eye (soul vision from the third eye, where we register light) will proclaim. It is wisdom that I seek when I search the other side, the realm where all can be deceived, but if my heart is rumbling pure and blessed space, then all will be safe and secure.

Don't keep the waiting too long you know the way, if my heart will leap with blood (the law of heaven). I will gift to you the law of love, and bring you to your knees. For if my love will not find your way, just open and say your name, I am one with thee, the blue of the free the warrior who run the race (where the feet touch the ground and know her heart).
I am but a soldier (warrior true) who misses the time that beckons and knows the race, but I will unfold when my letter are untold will come forth and blossom their names.

It is the place of my knowing awaiting your return, the place of God's mighty hand. My holding of your heart will bleed the same way, if we do not hold the name (sacred heart knowing, often referred to the Native American Name of the journey of life)(I am part of thee, the oneness of God).
For in my name is God of Host, the love of you and me, we are one blessed family, the one who Rainbow Reign.

Aho, may your spirit fly! Join the Pure Heart Network WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Ning.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I bless myself" and "I bless the world".
Thank you Family for leaving your comments!